Click the image to zoom
Milleniumevo Starter Kit, Smart Relay + Bluetooth Interface
Media & Documents
- Product info
Product key features, technical specs, technical schemas and more.
- Datasheet Interface EN (PDF)
- Datasheet Millenium EN (PDF)
- Datasheet Interface FR (PDF)
- Datasheet Millenium FR (PDF)
- Datasheet Interface IT (PDF)
- Datasheet Millenium IT (PDF)
- Datasheet Interface DE (PDF)
- Datasheet Millenium DE (PDF)
- Datasheet Interface ES (PDF)
- Datasheet Millenium ES (PDF)
- Brochure FR (PDF)
- Automation & Control Overview EN (PDF)
- Automation & Control Overview FR (PDF)
- Automation & Control Overview IT (PDF)
- Automation & Control Overview DE (PDF)
- Automation & Control Overview ES (PDF)
- Automation & Control Selection Guide EN (PDF)
- User Guides, Notices and more.
- RoHS Approval, EU Declaration, ATEX Conformity and more.
- Media Kit
High Resolution pictures, Arguments and more.
- Presentation EN - full version (HTML)
- Photo LR (PNG)
- Photo HR (PNG)
- Presentation FR - full version (HTML)
- Présentation gamme FR (html)
- Presentation EN - short version (HTML)
- Presentation FR - short version (HTML)
- CROUZET Product Overview EN (PDF)
- CROUZET Product Overview FR (PDF)
- CROUZET Product Overview DE (PDF)
- CROUZET Product Overview IT (PDF)
- CROUZET Product Overview ZH (PDF)
Distributors Stock Check
Checking stock arround the globe
Millenium EVO - the communicating logic controller for all your small-scale automation projects.
With its 4 ways of communication: Ethernet, Modbus, USB and Bluetooth, you can control and program EVO from a distance, continuously monitor your applications, and interact with other devices.
Control your EVO from a distance and in real time, by accessing its front control face from your PC, laptop, or mobile device. You can change the parameters with the Crouzet Virtual Display app, eliminating the added cost of an HMI. You can also edit and program your EVO even when already installed in your application, without the need to remove it or disconnect a single cable.
Monitor your applications and receive periodic datalogs to measure and record key parameters of your installation, as well as program regular email notifications for updates and alarms. You can also interact with other devices such as HMIs, drives, and other controllers via Modbus and ethernet, as the EVO can act as a slave inside your network.
Millenium EVO is equipped with 16 inputs which include digital, high speed counting, voltmeter, and many analog voltage inputs. Inputs for NTC temperature probes, which allow you to connect probes directly without the need of expensive signal convertors, are also available. Millenium EVO is expandable up to 44 I/Os.
EVO’s programming is made to be simple, with visual programming and a vast range of pre-programmed function blocks to drag and drop into your application. This new version of Crouzet Soft is the most intuitive and easiest to use software, even for first-time users. In addition to the pre-programmed function blocks, it has twice as much memory capacity as standard logic controllers - up to 1000 function blocks. EVO also has ready to configure communication protocols, supports complex data processing with its 32-bit capacity, allows you to combine function block and SFC programming, and helps you to organize your program with custom icons, images and text comments. You can create your own macros or use pre-programmed application blocks.
Give the software a try now, and download it for FREE to start creating, simulating and debugging your program, even before you receive the product!
Need even more? Millenium EVO and Crouzet Software are fully customizable. Crouzet’s Customer Adaptation Center is available to support OEMs with large volume automation projects where an adapted or customized solution will save money and/or enhance functionality. Crouzet can match your specific requirements and provide the solution you need.